CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

There are so many puns you can make with Target

Indeed, there are. But I will refrain, and concentrate on the thing that's really got me excited - Target's new Limited Edition range.

Now I know many of you will be turning your noses skywards because it's Target - like gosh, my old and daggy mother shops there! (She knows I love her) I know, because I used to do it too and so did my boyfriend. But now I'm all like, "Let's go shopping at Target! You can pay!" to him. He's not quite as enthusiastic as me, and I have NO IDEA why. Target clothes are hot, and they keep on getting better.

Wearable? Tick. Quality? Tick. Gorgeous designs and colours? Tick. Looks like I paid more than I really did? Tick. Buy? Ticktickticktickticktick.

Click to enlarge.

xx



Images courtesy of Target and Target Australia.

0 comments: